• FAQ  • Search  • Memberlist  • Usergroups   • Register   • Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

Sound files updated at purtle.com

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> Claude Gordon
View previous topic :: View next topic  
EricV
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2020 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jeff,

The new web site design and functionality appear great, ill spend some time going through the new look pages.

Im sure everyone does appreciate the effort and investment your making, i have mentioned to a couple of friends they should get an account which i hope they will. Its a weird thing isn't it, most of us have lots of time now to practice and even take Face time/Skype lessons but the economics particularly here in Australia where we are getting 0.55 cents to your dollar make it hard to justify plus there are heaps out of work as well.

We will come out the other side of this hopefully better players with all the extra practice we are putting in!

Stay safe and take care

Cheers

EricV
Jeff_Purtle
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

On the following lecture Claude plays a recording of Mike Paulson doing a range study.

https://www.purtle.com/audio/claude-gordon-1977-conference-lecture

I never was able to hear Mike Paulson play in Vegas but I heard Carl Leach and others talk about Mike playing Maynard's Give It One. Jon Trimble and I were recently talking and he posted a recording his dad made of Mike. Jon's dad used to play next to Mike. It's a perfect example of how easy playing can be with correct tongue level and wind power.

Link

+1 864-354-3223 iPhone w/ FaceTime
Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> Claude Gordon All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: