• FAQ  • Search  • Memberlist  • Usergroups   • Register   • Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

Webinarw/Helseth&Nakariakov Fri May 22, 7am-9ET.Act NOW!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
alexwill
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2020 7:48 pm    Post subject: Webinarw/Helseth&Nakariakov Fri May 22, 7am-9ET.Act NOW! Reply with quote

Sign up IMMEDIATELY if you are interested via the email address below. Space is limited! A friend in Sweden (who I thanked very much!) told me about it, but the stream is from Norway.

Tine Thing Helseth and Sergei Nakariakov gives a trumpet Q&A on everything you always wanted to know about auditions, competitions, specific practice, life in the orchestra, life outside the orchestra, how to handle the orchestra life, being a teacher, inspiration and motivation, keeping your shape and moreā€¦ Seating is limited, first come first served! Sign up by sending an email and your questions HERE: dextramusica@sparebankstiftelsen.no (They responded promptly to my email, the next day.)

I hope it might be archived somewhere, but I don't know if I'll be able to find it, but i will try..

Here is some more info....
https://www.klassiskkarantene.no/nordic-wind-trumpet
alexwill
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2020 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Time: May 29 2020 13:00- 15:00 CET 7am ET to 9am ET

Join Zoom Meeting

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85473569112
Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> Video/audio All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: