• FAQ  • Search  • Memberlist  • Usergroups   • Register   • Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

WATCH NOW!!!Mnozil Brass until Sun. July 26 It's GREAT!!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
alexwill
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2020 9:32 pm    Post subject: WATCH NOW!!!Mnozil Brass until Sun. July 26 It's GREAT!! Reply with quote

This was streamed, apparently LIVE, but I missed it, on July 19...but no one is wearing a mask. Archived for 7 days, only! (It's really funny but the audience response is underwhelming...not sure why!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1vKFbNBZio

Trumpet, Vocals - Thomas Gansch
Trumpet, Vocals - Robert Rother
Trumpet, Vocals - Roman Rindberger
Trombone, Bass Trumpet, Voice - Leonhard Paul
Trombone, Vocals - Gerhard Füßl
Trombone, Bass-Trumpet, Vocals - Zoltán Kiss
Tuba, Vocals - Wilfried Brandstötter

Video & Livestream Production - Thomas Hötzeneder / clipwerk.com
Live Videooperator - Alexander Milleder
Camera 1 - Thomas Dobrovits
Camera 2 - Martin Vetters
Audio - Florian Rabl
Live Audio - Johannes Schmutzer
Executive Producer - Florian Petermann
Tony Scodwell
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2020 9:20 am    Post subject: Mnozil Brass You Tube Reply with quote

Thank you for making me aware of this Mnozil Brass concert. I have had the pleasure of hanging out with them many times and for them to do this during these trying times speaks volumes about their integrity and certainly their professionalism. I am on the way to my bank directly for a transfer to Thomas' account and hope all of you who enjoyed this wonderful performance might do the same.

Tony Scodwell
www.scodwellusa.com
cheiden
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2020 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I watched it live and was happy to pay. It was beyond epic!

FWIW I've watched most all ten of the Gansch@Home episodes and paid for every one.
Bach 3C rim on 1.5C underpart
cheiden
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2020 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This past Sunday was the eleventh installation of Gansch@Home and it was incredible. No surprise since the previous ten were also incredible.

Do yourself a favor and watch these!
https://ganschathome.com/
Yes, you'll have to navigate the German-only page but Chrome does a pretty good job of translating. And the GanchatHome links I understand are all high-def.

Alternately you can find most on YouTube but better to give the artist's page the traffic. And don't be shy about sending a small gratuity to help out with all the lost income due to the COVID restrictions on most performances.
Bach 3C rim on 1.5C underpart
Dave_3

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2020 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cheiden wrote:
This past Sunday was the eleventh installation of Gansch@Home and it was incredible. No surprise since the previous ten were also incredible.

Do yourself a favor and watch these!
https://ganschathome.com/
Yes, you'll have to navigate the German-only page but Chrome does a pretty good job of translating. And the GanchatHome links I understand are all high-def.

Alternately you can find most on YouTube but better to give the artist's page the traffic. And don't be shy about sending a small gratuity to help out with all the lost income due to the COVID restrictions on most performances.

Fantastic! I have a lot of volumes to watch now, and some gratuities to send out, too.

Thanks.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> Video/audio All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: