• FAQ  • Search  • Memberlist  • Usergroups   • Register   • Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

Rich Willey's Boptism Music on Bandcamp

Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> Jazz/Commercial
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BeboppinFool
Donald Reinhardt Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2020 10:23 am    Post subject: Rich Willey's Boptism Music on Bandcamp Reply with quote

Boptism Music (that means me) may be among the last to find out about this amazing resource, but better late than never, right?

I am putting up several things that have been available for awhile up on Bandcamp. If you are a fan you can follow me there with what I'm doing:

https://richwilley.bandcamp.com/follow_me

I'm planning to draw attention to some of my releases that have been less well-circulated than others. I got this idea from my old friend John Swana who has an amazing Bandcamp page and I encourage you to go take a look at his. That guy is absolutely a genius!

Anyway, I hope you'll follow me on Bandcamp and that in so doing it will lead to other stuff you might be glad you happened upon by going to Bandcamp.

Thanks, everybody!
BeboppinFool

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2020 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've put the first of my somewhat overlooked resources up on Bandcamp, my Jazz Improv Speed Builders Play-Along Series Volume 1, "Standard" Blues by Rich Willey (w/play-along tracks).

This is a melodic and methodical approach for improving your uptempo improvisation, with over 17 hours of play-alongs to incrementally (and cleverly) trick and deceive you into improvising from slow to fast before you realize it. It’s very sneaky!

You can see (and hear) all 60 play-along tracks at Bandcamp, and if you do the digital purchase you also get the PDF of the book of blues heads for C treble, C bass clef, B-flat instruments and E-flat instruments so you actually have combo charts for all of these and can do them in a group setting.

More will be coming. These take a long time for me to organize and upload but I'm working on doing all five volumes, so please check back often.

We know you can get a lot of benefit from these, so please tell all your friends about them (or if you hate them, then tell your enemies instead).

Thanks so much! — Rich Willey, Boptism Music

Last edited by BeboppinFool on Sun Oct 11, 2020 10:12 am; edited 1 time in total
BeboppinFool

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2020 6:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whew!!!

I've now put the second of my somewhat overlooked resources up on Bandcamp, my Jazz Improv Speed Builders Play-Along Series Volume 2, "Bird" Blues by Rich Willey (w/play-along tracks).

This is a melodic and methodical approach for improving your uptempo improvisation (Volume 2 of five volumes), with over 17 hours of play-alongs to incrementally (and cleverly) trick and deceive you into improvising from slow to fast before you realize it. It’s very sneaky!

You can see (and hear) all 60 play-along tracks at Bandcamp, and if you do the digital purchase you also get the PDF of the book of blues heads for C treble, C bass clef, B-flat instruments and E-flat instruments so you actually have combo charts for all of these and can do them in a group setting.

More will be coming. These take a long time for me to organize and upload but I'm working on doing all five volumes, so please check back often.

We know you can get a lot of benefit from these, so please tell all your friends about them (and if you hate them, just tell your enemies instead).

BeboppinFool

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2020 10:17 am    Post subject: Making these $0.00 Reply with quote

Hey, we have made an executive decision and have changed all our "album" prices to ZERO dollars!

People are welcome to pay more than that, but everything on our Bandcamp site is now yours for free if you're so inclined.

Tell all your friend and enemies! We may not do this for long, but time will tell.

Be sure to follow me on Bandcamp so you can see our latest releases as they are posted, which will be happening very often.

Thanks, everybody!
BeboppinFool

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2020 12:34 pm    Post subject: ZERO Dollars! Reply with quote

We've now put the THIRD of our somewhat overlooked resources up on Bandcamp, my Jazz Improv Speed Builders Play-Along Series Volume 3, Minor Blues by Rich Willey (w/play-along tracks).

As mentioned above, we are now offering these for ZERO dollars ($0.00) for the time being. You are free to pay zero or something else if you feel so moved.

This is a melodic and methodical approach for improving your uptempo improvisation (Volume 2 of five volumes), with over 17 hours of play-alongs to incrementally (and cleverly) trick and deceive you into improvising from slow to fast before you realize it. It’s very sneaky!

You can see (and hear) all 60 play-along tracks at Bandcamp, and you also get the PDF of the book of blues heads for C treble, C bass clef, B-flat instruments and E-flat instruments so you actually have combo charts for all of these and can do them in a group setting.

More will be coming. These take time for me to organize and upload but I'm working on doing all five volumes, so please check back often.

We know you can get a lot of benefit from these, so please tell all your friends about them. As always, if you hate them, just tell your enemies instead.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> Jazz/Commercial All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: