• FAQ  • Search  • Memberlist  • Usergroups   • Register   • Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

2021 ITG Conference is here

Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> ITG Conferences
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jcdob
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2021 8:27 pm    Post subject: 2021 ITG Conference is here Reply with quote

Hello everyone,

Today begins the 2021 Virtual ITG Conference. While I already miss the in-person live event, I can tell you that this year's artists and presenters have worked extremely hard to create exciting new content for everyone. With over 220 artists, 250+ sessions, exhibitors, hangs, and more...this is definitely an event you should check out. I know many are tired of the digital event format after a long year without live music but I promise you that you will not be disappointed with the events we have planned. Artists have gone out of their way to find creative ways to record and perform to bring you some very cool videos.

You can register here: https://www.accelevents.com/e/2021itg

We hope to see you there this week but remember, attendees will have access to all the events for 60 days.

Time to get a few hours of sleep before it all begins.
Dayton
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2021 5:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've watched 7-8 sessions so far. The performances have been excellent and the presentations really informative. They seem to be recorded in advance so that the presenter can engage via chat. Not the same as being in the room, but it works reasonably well.

Worth noting that the videos are available for 60 days, so even if you don't register until today or later in the week you can still see all of the performances and workshops.

Looking forward to the next "live" ITG conference I'll be able to attend (Minneapolis in 2023), but this is a really fine effort on the part of ITG until then.
sanatospacatos

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2023 7:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Missing that in-person vibe, but those virtual sessions and creative performances were unforgettable! Now in 2023, looking back at the digital magic. By the way, if anyone's on the hunt for ace conference organizers, I recently teamed up with a fantastic group. They know how to turn any event into a hit!

Last edited by sanatospacatos on Mon Nov 20, 2023 6:02 am; edited 1 time in total
JoeLoeffler
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2023 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beware zombies!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> ITG Conferences All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: