• FAQ  • Search  • Memberlist  • Usergroups   • Register   • Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

ITG handout now available

Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> Donald S. Reinhardt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PivotBone
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 6:11 am    Post subject: ITG handout now available Reply with quote

Hey all, here is a link to the handout I created for the Reinhardt clinic at this year's ITG. It is meant to be followed along with warm-up #57, which you can get for free over at Rich Willey's website.

The goal of our presentation was to present Doc's teachings to a wide audience and give a practical approach to some of his teachings. To this end, the handout includes a simplification of Doc's terminology and includes advice for implementing some of Doc's teachings into your routine, either through warm-up 57 or through drills you already do. I hope some of you find it useful!!

Also, please feel free to send me any questions here or through the PM feature on this website. I would love ot hear what you think and would love to hear from some of you that I met in Amherst last week!!

I had to scan this document in as a PDF. and the picture quality is less than ideal. Hopefully I will be able to get a better quality image to view soon!!!!

http://www.mediafire.com/?4v2nalevufw

Rich Hanks
Pete
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Rich,

Thanks! It was nice to see you at the Gordin Goodwin concert Saturday.

Pete
PivotBone
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 7:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pete, it was really good to see you too!!! It's too bad you weren't able to make it. I know there were several other guys in Jeff's band that were in the same boat.

Has anyone else checked out this handout? I would love to hear from you if you have. Any comments? Questions? For the most part, this handout was what we talked about in our masterclass (minus some wonderful stories from Dave about Reinhardt and a great Q&A session).
mulligan stew
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 5:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent--many thanks!

https://vectortrio.bandcamp.com/
Rich G
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 5:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, thanks for providing this link. I now correctly understand the pivot system! Thank you for making this available to us.

Rich G.
donovan
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2021 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know this is a super-old post, but the summary of DSR’s teachings might be very useful for those looking to understand it a bit better.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> Donald S. Reinhardt All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: