• FAQ  • Search  • Memberlist  • Usergroups   • Register   • Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

Retiring, how to price my Picc & Cornet

View previous topic :: View next topic  
lduguay

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2021 11:59 am    Post subject: Retiring, how to price my Picc & Cornet Reply with quote

Hey TH, been years since I was on forum and could not recall login, so re registered as a newby!!

We are retiring and hitting the road in our RV to see the USofA. Can't take the horns with me and am seeking SAGE WISDOM on how to price & list these horns.

My Burbank picc, AKA Kanstul 920 (silver plated), is in perfect condition. I purchased new in the mid 80's. This will come with a pelican hard case. Retail on a new 920 is $4120.....I DO NOT expect to get anything near MSRP, but also do not want to "give away" the horn.

My cornet is a Kanstul 1530 (silver plated), also in perfect condition and includes the Protec case and I will even throw in a Sparx 3B Soloist MP.
(retail $3500 horn only)

Hopefully yall will give me some realistic guidance on how to price and where to post (outside of TH).

Thanks!

Lance
Richard A
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2021 7:06 pm    Post subject: Fair Market Value Reply with quote

Comparable Sales is the gold standard of valuation. Follow eBay for a while to see what similar horns are actually yielding.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> The Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: