• FAQ  • Search  • Memberlist  • Usergroups   • Register   • Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

I Perform an arrangement of 'Beauty and the Beast'

View previous topic :: View next topic  
HackAmateur

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2021 6:02 pm    Post subject: I Perform an arrangement of 'Beauty and the Beast' Reply with quote

Most of you guys know I'm new to this forum and have only heard me talk about my playing. You haven't actually heard me play.

So, I figured my first YouTube upload of me playing trumpet is a good place to start. I have a studio microphone that captures EXACTLY what I sound like, so no audio issues whatsoever here. My microphone is amazing. However, my camera sucks. No DSLR here; just a mediocre webcam.

But here, I'm playing the type of stuff I love: commercial stuff, soundtrack music.

Enjoy and let me know what you think! If you're a hater, let me know why, constructively. Let's be nice around here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQtXIIpeHNo

-Bach Strad 180 series 37
-Schilke 15
-Bob Reeves s692s w/ custom rim
Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> Video/audio All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: