• FAQ  • Search  • Memberlist  • Usergroups   • Register   • Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

Schagerl C Berlim

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mtrompete

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2021 7:29 am    Post subject: Schagerl C Berlim Reply with quote

Hi
Trying to know used value, sound and construction quality … best in pro level today? Any problems?

Thanks
Tony Scodwell
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2021 7:41 am    Post subject: Schagerl Berlin C Reply with quote

This trumpet was designed for the brilliant first/solo trumpeter with the Berlin Philharmonic Gabor Tarkovi. He wanted some changes from the Horsdorf Heavy model and in silver plate instead of gold plate which developed into the "Berlin" model C trumpet. Build quality is superb as with all Schagerl instruments and Gabor is one of the world's finest players. Expect used prices to be north of $4K.

Tony Scodwell
www.scodwellusa.com
mtrompete

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2021 8:47 am    Post subject: Re: Schagerl Berlin C Reply with quote

Tony Scodwell wrote:
This trumpet was designed for the brilliant first/solo trumpeter with the Berlin Philharmonic Gabor Tarkovi. He wanted some changes from the Horsdorf Heavy model and in silver plate instead of gold plate which developed into the "Berlin" model C trumpet. Build quality is superb as with all Schagerl instruments and Gabor is one of the world's finest players. Expect used prices to be north of $4K.

Tony Scodwell
www.scodwellusa.com

Thanks so much.
The guy selling this Berlin heavy c trumpet for 3000 , 2 years old, 100% working order, 2 extra octave keys and no repairs ( silver).
Good deal?

Thanks
a.kemp
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2021 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

3000 dollars or euro is good deal. Perhaps, too good of a deal.

I have a Berlin C in silver with 2 vent keys. If I were selling, I’d start at $4300-4500 minimum.

(A new, silver plated one with Klappen will cost +/- $5300
mtrompete

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2021 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

a.kemp wrote:
3000 dollars or euro is good deal. Perhaps, too good of a deal.

I have a Berlin C in silver with 2 vent keys. If I were selling, I’d start at $4300-4500 minimum.

(A new, silver plated one with Klappen will cost +/- $5300

Thanks.
Made the deal: 2600€
Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> Horns All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: