• FAQ  • Search  • Memberlist  • Usergroups   • Register   • Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

David B Evans Passing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> Claude Gordon
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cheiden
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2021 8:11 am    Post subject: David B Evans Passing Reply with quote

Dave Evans, a former student and good friend of Claude passed away this weekend.

For those that didn't know him here's a list of recordings of him as compiled by Jeff Purtle.

I'll miss my mentor and friend.

https://www.purtle.com/dave-evans
Bach 3C rim on 1.5C underpart
Jeff_Purtle
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2021 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dave’s lectures on literature and auditions were so practical at the CG Camps. My favorite recording is the Camp Fire recording where Dave and others tell jokes and crazy stories. Dave always made the camp fun and was encouraging like everyone else. I will miss him too.

Jeff
+1 864-354-3223 iPhone w/ FaceTime
cheiden
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2021 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jeff_Purtle wrote:
Dave’s lectures on literature and auditions were so practical at the CG Camps. My favorite recording is the Camp Fire recording where Dave and others tell jokes and crazy stories. Dave always made the camp fun and was encouraging like everyone else. I will miss him too.

Jeff

Thanks Jeff.
Bach 3C rim on 1.5C underpart
Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> Claude Gordon All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: