• FAQ  • Search  • Memberlist  • Usergroups   • Register   • Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

Louis Dowdeswell GR

View previous topic :: View next topic  
TrumpetIsaac

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2021 7:33 pm    Post subject: Louis Dowdeswell GR Reply with quote

Does anyone have experience with how long the wait time is for a Louis Dowdeswell GR? I just placed an order for one and want to know how long I should expect to be waiting.

Anyone else have any thoughts on the mouthpiece in general? Anyone get a chance to try one?
claf

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2021 3:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

I have one (T1.0), I ordered it when Louis had some in stock and he shipped it right away, it arrived something like 3 days later (from GB to FR).

Haven't tried any GR before that (neither after receiving it), but it's definitely my favorite mouthpiece for anything like big band/lead (even though I still favor my Marcinkiewicz Shew 1 from time to time).

The mouthpiece is definitely not small and not tight (#2 backbore), which is very nice (for me) to use the full range of the instrument. The rim is very comfortable as well, probably my favorite one (between my 20-30 mouthpieces).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> Mouthpieces All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: