• FAQ  • Search  • Memberlist  • Usergroups   • Register   • Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

Donat Touvron

View previous topic :: View next topic  
annvill
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2022 11:46 pm    Post subject: Donat Touvron Reply with quote

Anyone have experience with the Donat Touvron mouthpiece?
Larrios
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2022 2:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, it is one of the most popular models that Donat makes. Personally, I prefer it in the Massive blank, which has a slightly larger throat. Even though it was made for the French classical trumpet legend Guy Touvron, many jazz players enjoy it too. Good allround mouthpiece. If you have more specific questions about it, please let me know. Dimitri is a friend and I'm a dealer for his mouthpieces in Holland (I'll ship for free worldwide). I have the Touvron model in stock, silver plated, one in Classic and one in Massive blank. See my website for more details: https://www.balanced-embouchure.eu/donat-mouthpieces/

Ko
annvill
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2022 4:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mouthpiece arrived. It looks very efficient, great from bottom to top. Very comfortable. I had to buy it first.. Very different from Bach, Yamaha etc. This is for me, but perhaps not for everyone
Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> Mouthpieces All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: