• FAQ  • Search  • Memberlist  • Usergroups   • Register   • Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

a book you haven't tried yet

Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> High Range Development
View previous topic :: View next topic  
trumpetjordy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2022 10:23 pm    Post subject: a book you haven't tried yet Reply with quote

Hi guys! Over the past year or so, I've actually spent a good chunk of time putting a book together along the lines of exactly what Jay was asking about in the thread just below this one (Total Range). My book is all about embouchure mechanics, breathing, stance.. a book all about that 'knack' for high-notes as Jay was saying and I've included many embouchure close ups with graphics (arrows, circles etc.) in an attempt to portray the details of the Ideal Embouchure as best as I can in 8 separate "events."

I believe that a trumpet player's range and sound are predetermined by the quality of his embouchure formation and Set before he plays. And I elaborate heavily on this statement in the book.
https://www.learnleadtrumpet.com/product/the-power-player-pdf/

The book (The Power Player PDF) outlines in great detail (88 pages) exactly how I'm mechanically/ physically able to play from low F# to above Triple C. I have quite a few students at this point who've also used my method to attain their Double C, a few have their party-trick trippa's I wrote the book (and recorded a parallel 5 hour video course) in 2021 because I've always felt that though there are some good range books out there- none of them ever seem to directly tackle the physiological questions pertaining to the upper register. They mostly only contain written exercises for players who already have the ability to soar above the staff. My book aims to tackle the exact embouchure/ breathing/ tongue/ stance techniques etc. head on through discussion, pictures, and even video for those who want the full video course.

Anyway, I think you guys would like my book. I just wanted to invite you to check it out. Here's the link. I'll put it on sale for a couple of days for you guys. Best of luck on your search for the high-note 'knack!'
https://www.learnleadtrumpet.com/product/the-power-player-pdf/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> High Range Development All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: