• FAQ  • Search  • Memberlist  • Usergroups   • Register   • Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

Jack Russell Alpha male

View previous topic :: View next topic  
rothman
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2022 1:34 am    Post subject: Jack Russell Alpha male Reply with quote

Been without a dog since losing an Irish terrier a few years back. Originally easy to handle, at 6 mos he refused the crate, then wouldn't tolerate being parked anywhere, a lot of hysterics just pulling in a parking lot. Maturity, time, helped him come around some, but not that much. Looking back, he needed better training than I could give, as I'd never run into a dog that full of himself. First experience with anything like that.

Then I ran across this hard scrabble gal, who talks about her strategy for a foundation.. in a way that seems outstanding. Not really training below, more of an assessment..

Link
rothman
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2022 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Estonia Europe

https://youtube.com/watch?v=7Cm4lvF-t_Y
rothman
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2022 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Then you have dogs that catch onto things, almost train themselves. A thousand plus years on a job and they take to it naturally. Anatolian shepherd for livestock is one of them..

https://youtube.com/watch?v=neJxJ_Gsnjc
Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> The Lounge All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: