• FAQ  • Search  • Memberlist  • Usergroups   • Register   • Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

Pomp and Circumstance - New arrangement for Brass Quintet

View previous topic :: View next topic  
fpigeon

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 2:42 pm    Post subject: Pomp and Circumstance - New arrangement for Brass Quintet Reply with quote

Greetings,

After searching the Web in vain for a good version of Pomp and Circumstance suitable for convocations, I finally decided to make my own arrangement. This new version is especially designed to last for as long as you need in case of a longer procession. It is also possible to cut it short, since each section is independent. To achieve this, I grabbed music not only from the famous March no.1, but also from marches 2 and 4. I kept all the instruments in a comfortable range and didn't overload the score, so there are enough rests. I think this will be a nice addition to your repertoire, with the commencement season right around the corner!

Listen to a computer rendition: http://www.francispigeon.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/PompCircumstancePigeon.mp3

View a sample of the score: http://www.francispigeon.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/POMPCIRCUMSTANCE-Arr-Pigeon-SAMPLE.pdf

Send me a private message or an email (info[a]francispigeon.com with inquiries or to purchase the score and parts!
fpigeon

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2022 6:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi all, I am bumping this, since it's convocation season. You can get my arrangement especially created for ceremonies with brass quintet.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> Literature All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: