• FAQ  • Search  • Memberlist  • Usergroups   • Register   • Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

Video "NO MORE DRAMA"-Mac Gollehon & The Hispa

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mac Gollehon
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2018 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am featured on the cover with Cyndi Lauper for the Fall issue of Steel Notes Magazine @www.Steelnotesmagazine.com. With an in depth part 1 and part 2 interview with Marlowe B West. Part 3 in the Spring issue will feature The Hispanic Mechanics . The Fall issue also has coverage and editorials with Rod Stewart and Def Leppard.
Grits Burgh
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2018 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mac Gollehon wrote:
I am featured on the cover with Cyndi Lauper for the Fall issue of Steel Notes Magazine @www.Steelnotesmagazine.com. With an in depth part 1 and part 2 interview with Marlowe B West. Part 3 in the Spring issue will feature The Hispanic Mechanics . The Fall issue also has coverage and editorials with Rod Stewart and Def Leppard.

Glad to hear it. You're a great player and I'd love for you to get more exposure.

All the best to you.

Warm regards,
Grits
King Master Bb Cornet (1945)
B&S 3145 Challenger I Series Flugelhorn
Life is short; buy every horn you want and die happy.
Mac Gollehon
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2019 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We have an entirely new set list for the show this Sunday at Ottos Shrunken Head 9pm. The set list represents the upcoming vinyl release this Summer with some very different new directions. I have not been posting the gig schedule on TH lately but will try to catch up with that. So those of you in the NYC area hope to see some of you Sunday at Ottos.
Mac Gollehon
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2019 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

New CD coming beginning of September entitled SLEEPWALKER. One critic described it as Sexpistols meets Fania All Stars. Multimedia styling.
Mac Gollehon
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2022 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

New EP release early February with Nefarious Industries- Mac Gollehon Check out the latest YouTube video:Bronx Motor Inn/Mac Gollehon
Mac Gollehon
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2022 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brooklyn Vegan just premiered my new single and it’s now on YouTube. Mac Gollehon/The End is the Beginning and features Big Pussy from The Sopranos. Inspired by gangster-noir films of the early 70s with some of my scoring style inspired by Don Ellis on this one. The entire EP I arranged,composed and played all instruments.
Mac Gollehon
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2022 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Today is the official release of my EP Mac Gollehon The End is the Beginning. Alreadymade TOP 5 Pick in Metal Riot magazine as well as a killer review. 2 new videos are on YouTube Mac Gollehon The End is the Beginning and Mac Gollehon Bronx Motor Inn. Digital downloads can be found on Nefariousindustries.com Also full stream of EP is on trebelzine.com
Mac Gollehon
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2022 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

New video Premiere @thesleepingshaman and video is now on YouTube
Mac Gollehon ‘Dead Protege’ official video. Video also prior to this is now on YouTube as well. Mac Gollehon ‘The End is the Beginning’ Digital downloads at @nefariousindustries.com
Mac Gollehon
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2022 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sterling review by John Pietaro on Mac Gollehon ‘The End is the Beginning’
allaboutjazz.com Mac Gollehon. Also next video premiere will be the single ‘Enigma’ immediately followed by another feature on Gridfailure/Mac Gollehon Collab single ‘Pieces’.
Mac Gollehon
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2022 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Comprehensive podcast on my career and role in music. Check out the podcast rockstarsuperhero.com ‘Mac Gollehon is Notorious.’Interview was intended to be about my latest recording ‘The End is the Beginning’ but morphed into a touch upon of various aspects of some of my musical experiences. It took an unexpected turn but also a revealing glimpse into the music scene from a different angle than many are exposed to.
Mac Gollehon
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2022 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Check out the extensive podcast by Jazz writer John Pietaro on the making of my EP ‘The End is the Beginning Extensive interview at livestream.com Jazz Just After Dark 3-25-22 from Maker Park Radio
Mac Gollehon
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2022 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For the past 6 weeks Mac Gollehon &The Hispanic Mechanics have been in residency at The Copacabana NYC at 625 west 51st St. The engagement has been extended another 6 weeks so stop by.
Mac Gollehon
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2022 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RUE MORGUE MAG (the ultimate horror movie resource)is now premiering ENIGMA my latest video filmed by Tyler Adams.
Mac Gollehon
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2023 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

New Release Announcement for Mac Gollehon & The Hispanic Mechanics. Video premiere single can now be viewed in Nefarious Industries Artist Page titled “Souled Out”. The album titled “Bite of the Street” will be available in vinyl as well as digital downloads. Release date is September 29. This is a powerhouse record mixed and mastered by Bruce A. Miller who also mixed Miles Davis records with Marcus Miller. Gollehon wrote all the material for this record.
Mac Gollehon
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2023 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The second single and video is up and running on YouTube and Nefarious Industries artist page Mac Gollehon & The Hispanic Mechanics. The track is “High Drama” from the album titled “Bite Of The Street”. Check it out.
Mac Gollehon
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2023 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[youtube] MAC GOLLEHON & THE HISPANIC MECHANICS SLEEPWALKER[/youtube]
Mac Gollehon
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2023 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MAC Gollehon & The Hispanic Mechanics will perform cuts from the new record ‘Bite of the Street’ Tuesday September 26 one set 9pm at The Hard Swallow NYC on 1st Ave at Saint Marks.
Mac Gollehon
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2023 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

btw I forgot to mention earlier that when you come to the show let me know you saw this on Trumpetherald and you get a free vinyl LP. I’ll also offer free CDs for those that come to the show that mention they heard my radio interview Monday 6AM on WBAI 99.5 FM
Mac Gollehon
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2023 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lots of new updates,podcasts,reviews and interviews as well as few live show dates announcements. Check nefariousindustries.com
Mac Gollehon
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2023 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Live performance and new configuration of Mac Gollehon & The Hispanic Mechanics Bite of the Street record December 8 at Parkside Lounge/Houston Street. Anthony Carrillo-percussion Jason Gonzales-Percussion The Haitian Ironman-percussion GRIDFAILURE-Sound Design all join MAC Gollehon in this unique sonic presentation.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> Video/audio All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: