• FAQ  • Search  • Memberlist  • Usergroups   • Register   • Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

First Ten Pages of Schlossberg

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> Fundamentals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ghosttrumpet

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2022 10:21 am    Post subject: Re: First Ten Pages of Schlossberg Reply with quote

dbacon wrote:
DB

I'm new to playing the trumpet and new to this forum. I looks like all of the content by "dbacon" was deleted a few days ago. Was it relocated?
stuartissimo
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2022 8:46 pm    Post subject: Re: First Ten Pages of Schlossberg Reply with quote

ghosttrumpet wrote:
I'm new to playing the trumpet and new to this forum. I looks like all of the content by "dbacon" was deleted a few days ago. Was it relocated?

Most of it was copy-pasted from external sources so theoretically you should still be able to find it. If you’re particularly interested in schlossberg you could try searching TrumpetHerald through google.
1939 Buescher 280 flugelhorn
AR Resonance mouthpieces
ghosttrumpet

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2022 6:27 am    Post subject: Re: First Ten Pages of Schlossberg Reply with quote

stuartissimo wrote:
ghosttrumpet wrote:

Most of it was copy-pasted from external sources so theoretically you should still be able to find it. If you’re particularly interested in schlossberg you could try searching TrumpetHerald through google.

Thank you.

It wasn't schlossberg, specifically. It was more that almost every post I saw that might be interesting to me was gone. I couldn't tell if it was moved, mod-deleted, or a rage quit.

Again, thank you for replying and letting me know.
Don Herman rev2
'Chicago School' Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2022 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Self-deleted by the user, not by TH.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> Fundamentals All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: