• FAQ  • Search  • Memberlist  • Usergroups   • Register   • Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

Old dog looking for teacher in North West England

View previous topic :: View next topic  
hplpII

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2022 7:39 am    Post subject: Old dog looking for teacher in North West England Reply with quote

Originally conservatoire trained, worked in the profession (orchestras) in my 20s, changed careers but returned to amateur playing about 27 years ago. Now that I've taken partial retirement from the day job, I'm eager to work with an experienced teacher on some basics, to get my playing back on a higher level while I still can. Open to any schools of pedagogy or methods but mainly want somebody who listens closely and gives honest feedback and practical suggestions. I've not had a proper lesson since 1989!

While ideally I'd be looking for face-to-face lessons in my area, I'd be open to the odd video session too.

Any recommendations, or better still, offers of tuition/trial lesson, would be most welcome. PM me if you think you might be able to help.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> Schools All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: