• FAQ  • Search  • Memberlist  • Usergroups   • Register   • Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

Congratulations to Kevin Good!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> Orchestral/Chamber Music/Solo
View previous topic :: View next topic  
I_play_trmpt
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2022 12:12 pm    Post subject: Congratulations to Kevin Good! Reply with quote

I’d like to take a moment to say congratulations to my colleague and friend Kevin Good on his retirement from the Detroit Symphony. Kevin joined the DSO trumpet section in 1979, and was an exemplary colleague through to his retirement in September.
When I joined the orchestra I was immediately greeted by his smiling face. Sitting next to him and his wealth of knowledge for nine years was priceless, and played a large part in me gaining confidence in my position.
Join me in congratulating Kevin on a great career spanning 43 years! Enjoy the retirement!

Last edited by I_play_trmpt on Tue Oct 04, 2022 9:15 am; edited 1 time in total
tubbs831
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2022 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations Mr. Good! His playing is featured prominently on the Ives and Stravinsky Detroit Chamber Winds albums.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> Orchestral/Chamber Music/Solo All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: