• FAQ  • Search  • Memberlist  • Usergroups   • Register   • Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

Allora/B & S Challenger 3137S-1: M-G-R

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Brassman19
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2023 10:50 am    Post subject: Allora/B & S Challenger 3137S-1: M-G-R Reply with quote

Hi. For any of my fellow TH'ers looking for a good deal on a used, high-end Bach Strad clone, there is presently on Music -Go-Round's website, at their Brandenton, FL store, a used Allora/B & S Challenger 3137S-1 trumpet for sale, in what looks to be overall good condition (the pictures give it away that it is the B & S stencil version of the Allora, particularly the one showing the bell engraving, where it says "Made in Germany" under the stencil name). The store is asking only $299.99 for it, which sounds like a steal/deal to me.

If anyone's interested, the link to the horn is https://www.musicgoround.com/product/41119-S000025382/used-allora-125-silver-trumpet

I have owned one of the Challenger-1 horns before, and it was a very fine and well-made horn, though it just didn't "click" with me and my style of playing.
oxleyk
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2023 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is a great price! I have one of these and it's a good step-up trumpet for those without a Bach Strad or Yamaha budget.

I paid $670 for mine about 10 years ago from Trent Austin who recommended it highly.

Kent
Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> Horns All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: