• FAQ  • Search  • Memberlist  • Usergroups   • Register   • Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

Anyone Home at Zaja ?

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
chef8489
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2023 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

El Fuego wrote:
Lawler Bb wrote:
That took awhile. If you don’t want it, I’ll buy it. Did they send what you ordered?

Here's the deal Eric. Since some here feel Zaja's bus ethics are OK. Even excusing Rish/Andre for never communicating... ever. Except to charge my credit card.
Send me the money plus the Zaja Al Capone shipping fee. Ypur check or card will be immediately cashed.
Then you will...maybe... receive the oil in 5 months. Do not expect me to email you about the 5 month delay.
I am dismissed. The End.
Ethics.

That's not what he was saying at all.. he was stating if you received the product from them and were not happy with it he would purchase it off you. I know you are new here, but we have talked about zaja for years and you probably should have researched them before trying to purchase from them. Even asking questions and we would have advised you not to as they have pretty much been out of business for years to almost a decade. You have also been advised to file a claim with your credit card company if this bothers you that bad. All in all, you didn't do your proper due diligence in researching the company beforehand.
1965 H.N. White King Super 20 Sllversonic Symphony 1st trigger
Lawler Bb
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2023 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chef8489 wrote:
El Fuego wrote:
Lawler Bb wrote:
That took awhile. If you don’t want it, I’ll buy it. Did they send what you ordered?

Here's the deal Eric. Since some here feel Zaja's bus ethics are OK. Even excusing Rish/Andre for never communicating... ever. Except to charge my credit card.
Send me the money plus the Zaja Al Capone shipping fee. Ypur check or card will be immediately cashed.
Then you will...maybe... receive the oil in 5 months. Do not expect me to email you about the 5 month delay.
I am dismissed. The End.
Ethics.

That's not what he was saying at all.. he was stating if you received the product from them and were not happy with it he would purchase it off you. I know you are new here, but we have talked about zaja for years and you probably should have researched them before trying to purchase from them. Even asking questions and we would have advised you not to as they have pretty much been out of business for years to almost a decade. You have also been advised to file a claim with your credit card company if this bothers you that bad. All in all, you didn't do your proper due diligence in researching the company beforehand.

Bingo. That’s what I am saying. It’s ridiculous that things went the way they did, El Fuego, for sure. I’ve ordered one time years ago and things went smoothly (took about 2 weeks if I remember correctly).

Maybe I will contact them and see if they want a dealer. Maybe if I place an order for 500 bottles they will get it to me quickly, and then I can resell to everyone else who wants some.
www.instagram.com/milwaukeetrumpet/
El Fuego

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2023 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lawler Bb wrote:
chef8489 wrote:
El Fuego wrote:
Lawler Bb wrote:

I am dismissed. The End.
Ethics.

That's not what he was saying at all.. he was stating if you received the
product from them and were not happy with it he would purchase it off you. I know you are new here, but we have talked about zaja for years and you probably should have researched them before trying to purchase from them. Even asking questions and we would have advised you not to as they have pretty much been out of business for years to almost a decade. You have also been advised to file a claim with your credit card company if this bothers you that bad. All in all, you didn't do your proper due diligence in researching the company beforehand.

Bingo. That’s what I am saying. It’s ridiculous that things went the way they did, El Fuego, for sure. I’ve ordered one time years ago and things went smoothly (took about 2 weeks if I remember correctly).

Maybe I will contact them and see if they want a dealer. Maybe if I place an order for 500 bottles they will get it to me quickly, and then I can resell to everyone else who wants some.
El Fuego

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2023 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, due diligence be damned. It is business aND ETHICS.
If you two Zaja fans want to deal, go ahead.
So, you're hired for a gig. You for some reason ( the dog ate your mouthpiece ) can't make the gig with other people depending on you. You decide ( e.g. Zaja) to not inform anyone. What then ?
We don't deal with people the way Zaja does.
I don't need no stinkin' "diligence". No "new" new.
To slip into real time ethics here. We had a past four years of this kind of morality.
JMNSHO
chef8489
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2023 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

El Fuego wrote:
So, you're hired for a gig. You for some reason ( the dog ate your mouthpiece ) can't make the gig with other people depending on you. You decide ( e.g. Zaja) to not inform anyone. What then ?
To slip into real time ethics here. We had a past four years of this kind of morality.
JMNSHO

Lmao. So me telling you that you didn't do proper research before purchasing makes me a zaja fan. What a joke. All you have done is complain and if you had done proper research it could all have been avoided. As stated we would have told you not to order from them as they have been pretty much our of business for years to decades. The zaja blue has been off the market since around 2010-2015 basically and most of the scented stuff have been hard to get since. Now you are trying to violate the rules and bring your biased politics into it. Which politics and religion is not allowed on trumpethearld.

Second I don't operate like that. I grew up being taught responsibility and ethics then spent way too long in the military. If I say I am going to do something I am going to do it unless I absolutely can't, then I give proper notification. I have sold trumpets, mouthpieces, audio gear and so on. I provide pics and immediately ship. Provide my phone number and texts. When I purchase something I do proper research before buying and I usually contact the seller before.

Last edited by chef8489 on Tue Jan 31, 2023 5:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
Lawler Bb
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2023 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Exactly!
www.instagram.com/milwaukeetrumpet/
Crazy Finn
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2023 2:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

chef8489 wrote:
El Fuego wrote:
JMNSHO

Lmao. So me telling you that you didn't do proper research before purchasing makes me a zaja fan. What a joke. All you have done is complain and if you had done proper research it could all have been avoided. As stated we would have told you not to order from them as they have been pretty much our of business for years to decades. The zaja blue has been off the market since around 2010-2015 basically and most of the scented stuff have been hard to get since. Now you are trying to violate the rules and bring your biased politics into it. Which politics and religion is not allowed on trumpethearld.

Second I don't operate like that. I grew up being taught responsibility and ethics then spent way too long in the military. If I say I am going to do something I am going to do it unless I absolutely can't, then I give proper notification. I have sold trumpets, mouthpieces, audio gear and so on. I provide pics and immediately ship. Provide my phone number and texts. When I purchase something I do proper research before buying and I usually contact the seller before.

I don't disagree. You're correct.

But, if a business is out of business, they should just be... out of business. They shouldn't be taking credit card payments and sending orders out months after the fact. Just be.... out of business. Acknowledge the reality.
Besson 709 Bb Trumpet
Bach 184L Bb Cornet
Yamaha 731 Bb Flugelhorn
chef8489
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2023 7:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crazy Finn wrote:
chef8489 wrote:
El Fuego wrote:
JMNSHO

But, if a business is out of business, they should just be... out of business. They shouldn't be taking credit card payments and sending orders out months after the fact. Just be.... out of business. Acknowledge the reality.

I agree with this completly and strongly urge people dont try and buy zaja oils. But again it comes down to op not doing proper research. If they had we would have advised not to do so. If they had tried to contact them before hand they would not have received any communication before hand. If they had researched before hand they would have come up with lots of results saying that they were out of business or that Zaja was no longer available. Then when posted here they got were told they were defunct and that they should not have ordered. and again that they should dispute with credit card company.. This has just become a thread so the op can complain and shift all blame and take non for themselves.
El Fuego

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2023 5:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

chef8489 wrote:
Crazy Finn wrote:
chef8489 wrote:
El Fuego wrote:
JMNSHO

I agree with this completly and strongly urge people dont try and buy zaja oils. But again it comes down to op not doing proper research. If they had we would have advised not to do so. If they had tried to contact them before hand they would not have received any communication before hand. If they had researched before hand they would have come up with lots of results saying that they were out of business or that Zaja was no longer available. Then when posted here they got were told they were defunct and that they should not have ordered. and again that they should dispute with credit card company.. This has just become a thread so the op can complain and shift all blame and take non for themselves.

What purile B.S.
You ASS U ME that all have to enter social media ( TH ) to "research:.
Stupid is as stupid does.
Zaja is a public business. If they're not doing bus, then say so.
Don't tell me or anyone that one has to read here or anywhere to buy anything. Stupiod.
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot ( my mil days ) you assume the world signs on to any social media for info ?
Back to the real world.
chef8489
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2023 6:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

El Fuego wrote:
chef8489 wrote:
Crazy Finn wrote:
chef8489 wrote:
El Fuego wrote:
JMNSHO

What purile B.S.
You ASS U ME that all have to enter social media ( TH ) to "research:.
Stupid is as stupid does.
Zaja is a public business. If they're not doing bus, then say so.
Don't tell me or anyone that one has to read here or anywhere to buy anything. Stupiod.
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot ( my mil days ) you assume the world signs on to any social media for info ?
Back to the real world.

Yet you sure on here on here trying to get attention about it and kept posting about it. Yes this is 2023. People should do proper research when purchasing. The tools are out there. And it's easy. Even a simple Google search would show results about zaja being defunct.
trpthrld
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2023 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe some good news about Zaja.

A friend who had ordered a couple of bottles from the Zaja site last summer...finally got his order. 2 weeks ago.

Yes, 8 months. No note of explanation as to why the delay.

But he got his order.

Maybe others will be getting their orders filled soon.

I personally think it's a terrific valve oil. All made by one guy, and proudly made in the USA.

I know guys will flame on this, but personally I hope it's the beginning to a new era of Zaja orders filled in a timely manner & a happy customer base not only rebuilt but expanded.

www.trumpetherald.com/marketplace.php?task=detail&id=146827&s=The-Best-Trumpet-Lead-Pipe-Swab-EVER--

www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPWAJqghk24&feature=youtu.be
chef8489
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2023 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

trpthrld wrote:
Maybe some good news about Zaja.

A friend who had ordered a couple of bottles from the Zaja site last summer...finally got his order. 2 weeks ago.

Yes, 8 months. No note of explanation as to why the delay.

But he got his order.

Maybe others will be getting their orders filled soon.

I personally think it's a terrific valve oil. All made by one guy, and proudly made in the USA.

I know guys will flame on this, but personally I hope it's the beginning to a new era of Zaja orders filled in a timely manner & a happy customer base not only rebuilt but expanded.

There are too many other amazing oils out there like ultra pure, monster oil, berp bio oil and such to be worrying about zaja.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> Other Toys All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: