• FAQ  • Search  • Memberlist  • Usergroups   • Register   • Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

Potential Southern California Chapter of ITG

Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> ITG Conferences
View previous topic :: View next topic  
R. Dale Olson

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2023 8:14 pm    Post subject: Potential Southern California Chapter of ITG Reply with quote

The ITG has noted that there currently exists no ITG Chapter in the State of California, and has asked for assistance in developing such.

In an effort to ascertain interest in creating such a Chapter, I am asking that anyone within comfortable driving distance of Orange County, please contact me at my personal email: RDaleOlson@aol.com.

If sufficient current members demonstrate an interest, we may establish a time and place to visit for an organizational meeting.

This note is directed toward current ITG members within the Southern California area as there exists the high probability that other California Chapters may soon develop.

R. Dale Olson
Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> ITG Conferences All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: