• FAQ  • Search  • Memberlist  • Usergroups   • Register   • Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

Rejano practice mute

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ws tpt

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2023 5:43 pm    Post subject: Rejano practice mute Reply with quote

Back in October, I saw a description of this practice mute on the Bob Reeves website. After talking with John at Reeves, I ordered one. For years, I have used either the ssh mute or the Protec Liberty small mute for travel, as it fits nicely in the trumpet bell. I was curious about the weight, as I often have to use a practice mute at home. With my work schedule, practice often comes at the end of the day &I have neighbors on each side of our house. It's not ideal, but some evenings, the choice is either mute or no practice. The Rejano is very light, which allows me to keep the bell in a more level positiones. Although there are many choices for practice mutes, this certainly merits consideration.
All the best,
Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> Other Toys All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: