• FAQ  • Search  • Memberlist  • Usergroups   • Register   • Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

Curry 600 series mouthpiece tops?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
3thanP

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2023 2:23 pm    Post subject: Curry 600 series mouthpiece tops? Reply with quote

Are Curry 600 series mouthpiece tops available or are they solely custom work? I've been playing on a 60M and 60C for years now but am looking to change to a 70, 80, or 90 rim for comfortability. I also am looking to be able to customize my backbore to have something so that I can push extreme amounts of air and volume through in order to play FFF+ volumes for the lead drum corps book this summer. Any help is appreciated, thanks y'all.
jkarnes0661
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2023 4:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mouthpiece Express usually has most sizes in stock for the 600 series. I bought a 30TC from them not too long ago.
3thanP

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2023 8:01 am    Post subject: 600 Series Tops Reply with quote

I've checked out mouthpiece express and see they have the standard series tops available, but I'm specifically looking for the 600 series top so I can swap out the backbore for different applications. I reached out to mouthpiece express directly to order a custom piece which I think may be my only option as the second hand market has slim pickings for 600 series tops.
3thanP

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2023 9:40 am    Post subject: Update!!! Reply with quote

New update!! Mark was able to reply to my message in only two days and I'll be ordering a 70M top from him. Excited to try it out! Looking to put a Warburton 5 or KT backbore on once I try both of them.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> Mouthpieces All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: