• FAQ  • Search  • Memberlist  • Usergroups   • Register   • Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

S-Mute Gen 2 Available!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nathan.Sobieralski
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2023 2:28 pm    Post subject: S-Mute Gen 2 Available! Reply with quote

Hello everyone!

The next generation S-Mute Multifunction Mute is available! Based on feedback received from players over the last year I have upgraded my manufacturing capability to a state-of-the-art process to bring many of the requested improvements to life! These mutes feature design refinements including rounded corks to match the profile of the bell, finer threads between the cup and straight, an improved clam shell style cork storage case, and others. Still present is our quick-change cork system that allows you to customize the mute to virtually any bell size. Made from rigid nylon material these mutes have a very nice, distinctive sound and retain the excellent intonation our mutes are known for. Oversize corks are available for larger bells like those on wild thing horns. Comes standard in a matte gray color. Purchase includes the mute, 4 cork sizes, and clamshell style cork storage tray. Made in the USA.

For a limited time, if you post here and make a purchase I will throw in a Gen 2 practice mute attachment FREE!

If you have purchased a Gen 1 Multifunction Mute in the past THANK YOU! I have a couple of options for you.

1- 10% discount on the purchase of a Gen 2 Multifunction Mute.

or

2- Free cork and cork tray upgrade for your Gen 1 mute with the purchase of a Gen 2.

Feel free to post questions here!

https://s-mute.com/products/new-gen-2-multifunction-mute
Department of Music (Trumpet)
California State University, Fresno
Nathan.Sobieralski
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2023 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have updated the finish to an attractive "carbon black." All Gen 2 mutes will now ship with this finish.
Nathan.Sobieralski
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2023 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey everyone,

Just a quick reminder for members here about the offer to include a free practice mute attachment with your order of a Gen 2 Multifunction Mute.

https://s-mute.com/products/gen-2-multifunction-mute

Here is a video that describes my practice mute attachment design concept:

Link

The Gen 2 manufacturing process really shines here, the attachment fits perfectly.

I am also exploring a reduced price option that would not include the extra cork sizes and cork storage tray, for those who are not really interested in the different sizes of corks. If you fall into that catagory id love to hear it.
the blowhard

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2023 2:40 pm    Post subject: My S mute arrived today Reply with quote

Just got my mute in the mail today. I like it. I tried it out right away. Very happy with it. I believe its going to work real well for my church playing. Very good construction quality too. Also, the practice mute is very quite and less stuffy than my old practice mutes. Nathan, thanks for the good comunication and quick shipment.
Thanks, Pat
Nathan.Sobieralski
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2023 3:53 pm    Post subject: Re: My S mute arrived today Reply with quote

Hi, Pat thanks for the nice comments! That's nice to hear about the practice mute attachment as well. Glad the mutes are working out for you.

the blowhard wrote:
Just got my mute in the mail today. I like it. I tried it out right away. Very happy with it. I believe its going to work real well for my church playing. Very good construction quality too. Also, the practice mute is very quite and less stuffy than my old practice mutes. Nathan, thanks for the good comunication and quick shipment.
Thanks, Pat

Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> Other Toys All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: