• FAQ  • Search  • Memberlist  • Usergroups   • Register   • Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

Mendez Library

Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> Rafael Méndez
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SteelyDan

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 7:32 pm    Post subject: Mendez Library Reply with quote

Mr. Hickman,
Seeing as how I live in Phoenix, I'm curious as to were the Mendez library is currently located. I've been told that it is at the main ASU campus in Tempe, but I haven't spoken to anyone that knows for sure. If it is indeed in the Phoenix area, is it available to the public? Thanks for your time.
Dan
trpt.hick
Rafael Méndez Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dan:

Yes, it is in the School of Music on the main (Tempe) campus of Arizona State University. It is open by appointment only.

If you go to the Rafael Mendez Online Library topic within this forum, there is a hyperlink to click on which will take you to the RML website. It has a map. (The School of Music is just across the street on the north side of Gammage Auditorium. Can't miss it. Huge building. Parking on the meters along the street is OK.)

You will want to email me ahead of time so we can arrange for me or one of the Mendez Library assistants to take you through it. Normally takes 30-45 minutes to see the basics.

Dave Hickman (David.Hickman@ASU.edu)
SteelyDan

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr. Hickman,
Thanks for the info.
Cheers,
Dan
Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> Rafael Méndez All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: