• FAQ  • Search  • Memberlist  • Usergroups   • Register   • Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

Best of TH

Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> Comments and Suggestions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jhatpro
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2002 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'm not exactly sure how trumpetherald supports itself, but i have an idea for generating some revenue:

there is so much good info on this site it could be packaged and sold for a nominal fee. i think a lot of people would pay if they could get a notebook full of info, tips, insights, tricks o' the trade, etc.

i realize this would require some editing, some legal issues would have to be resolved (ie. who "owns" the what posters post). perhaps a disclaimer on the forum might suffice to give th the right to republish for a fee. best to consult an intellectual property attorney on this.

in any event, the info available on this site is too valuable to let drift off into cyberland.
trumpetherald
System Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2002 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm that's interesting. Maybe a weekly 'digest' of the discussion board could be subscribed to. Have to think about that.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> Comments and Suggestions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: