• FAQ  • Search  • Memberlist  • Usergroups   • Register   • Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

(Name removed per TH User Agreement) is a scam artist

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> Reveille
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PSU Brass Guy
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 3:18 am    Post subject: (Name removed per TH User Agreement) is a scam artist Reply with quote

To all good people on The TH. I want to warn you that I bought or well I thought I bought two Laskey mouthpieces from someone allegedly named *Name removed by Moderators per TH User Agreement. He contends he sent them over a month ago to my address. I asked him for a tracking number or a reciept with no resonse. I sent him money via PayPal and filed a dispute and his account was empty. Please all be on guard..... and don't engage with this person.
2005 Getzen 3850 Custom Bb Cornet
2005 Kanstul Custom Piccolo
1977 Couesnon Flugelhorn
1878 Courtois Cornet
1966 Olds Ambassador
40cal
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 8:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You have a link to what he was selling?

Any copies of emails or private messages?

(I just like to see all the evidence)

Thanks for the heads up!
Moderators
TH Moderator Group

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Communications with Third Parties Through TrumpetHerald.com

Your dealings or communications through TrumpetHerald.com with any party other than TrumpetHerald.com are solely between you and that third party. For example, certain areas of TrumpetHerald.com may allow you to conduct transactions or purchase goods or services. In most cases, these transactions will be conducted by third-party advertisers and vendors. You expressly agree that under no circumstances will TrumpetHerald.com be liable for any goods, services, resources or content available through such third party dealings or communications, or for any harm related thereto. Please review carefully that third party's policies and practices and make sure you are comfortable with those policies and practices before you engage in any transaction. Any complaints, concerns or questions you may have relating to materials provided by third parties should be forwarded directly to the third party.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> Reveille All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: