• FAQ  • Search  • Memberlist  • Usergroups   • Register   • Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

weeklong stamp workshop

View previous topic :: View next topic  
vivace
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:31 am    Post subject: weeklong stamp workshop Reply with quote

hey all stampers,

Just kind of wanted to share about the clinic we had doing stamp stuff. We had a former student come to my college and he gave us lessons and masterclasses going over the stamp stuff. Some really good stuff in there. My chops felt soo good that week, granted we had a mouthpiece buzzing warm up every day.

funny how some of the simple stuff makes a huge difference. What helped me a lot was setting the tongue with the inhale, like saying "hup" as you breathe in.

It was just a great week, I learned a lot, and my chops have been feeling great.
atrumpeteer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's cool man. Do you know who taught the clinic? Anyways tell us more I would love to hear about the guys ideas on stamp!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> James Stamp All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: