• FAQ  • Search  • Memberlist  • Usergroups   • Register   • Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

Mendez 9-CD Set ; Danged Awesome Deal....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> Rafael Méndez
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DivineWind
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:16 pm    Post subject: Mendez 9-CD Set ; Danged Awesome Deal.... Reply with quote

I couldn't resist this deal, especially given that some of the CDs are $50., or more, each on Amazon....

Someone will want to grab this last one, me thinks.......

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&item=290298294277

- Forrest Buchtel
DivineWind
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did, shortly after making the post, find that they are (all?) and, perhaps, a few others, available (at same per-each cost) at Mr. Hickman's site, here:

http://www.HickmanMusicEditions.com/select2.asp?selection=37

Woulda given YOU the business, good sir, if I had been aware....

Are they all still available, per the listings on your site??

- Forrest Buchtel
Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> Rafael Méndez All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: