• FAQ  • Search  • Memberlist  • Usergroups   • Register   • Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

Help!!!! Marketplace not working for me!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> trumpetherald.com
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mkoveal

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:25 am    Post subject: Help!!!! Marketplace not working for me! Reply with quote

Help! I've been trying to post my c trumpet on the website to sell, and the website is giving me alot of difficulties. I fill out all of the information for the horn, put all the pictures in, and hit place ad. Once i hit place add it looks as if it is loading, however the forms that i fill out go blank and I have to start over again. I thought this was simply a fluke and i tried it again. It didn't work. I tried logging out of trumpet herald, and shutting down my computer all together, however nothing is working. Has this happened to anyone else before? If so, how did you fix this?! I need to get rid of this horn and i dont want to use any other means to (ebay, craiglist). Help!!!
musicalmason1
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try using smaller pictures, or leave them out all together and just email them to interested parties, see if that fixes your issues.
cjl
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good advice.

See if you can post the ad without photos first and add the photos later.

There is a limit on the size of individual photos you can upload with your ad. I don't know exactly what it is but think it is around 1MB. Just resize your photos ... they don't need to be all that big. I find that even 100-200K allows for pretty good detail.

-- Joe
derekthor
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had this problem the first time I tried posting an ad on the marketplace. I don't think it says anywhere what the size limit for pictures is (I could be wrong, though. I usually am when it comes to details like this...). Resize them down and you'll be good.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> trumpetherald.com All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: