• FAQ  • Search  • Memberlist  • Usergroups   • Register   • Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

Malcolm McNab Trumpet Seminar

View previous topic :: View next topic  
McNab Music

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:58 am    Post subject: Malcolm McNab Trumpet Seminar Reply with quote

Dear Friends,

I am proud to announce that I will be hosting my third annual trumpet seminar Camp McNab from July 29th through August 3rd at Azusa Pacific University. Last year’s Camp was very successful and I am excited to offer it to you and to your students.

All of us need to work on the same things, therefore this seminar is open to trumpet players of all levels of experience. Whether you are a professional, a "comeback" player, or a student who is looking forward to a career in music, this workshop is for everyone who would like to learn how to be more efficient on their instrument.
Every morning we will warm up together and explore all issues regarding efficiency: I’d like to show you some of the things I’ve learned over the last 50 years. These things allow me to do the things I do daily, in the studios of Hollywood, and also the things I do on my own solo recordings.
In the afternoons we will have a variety of masterclasses. There will be guest presenters as well as opportunities to work on repertoire while being accompanied by a world class pianist. All kinds of music and topics will be addressed in the afternoon and you will have the opportunity to be coached on solos, etudes, and orchestral excerpts by me and my guest presenters.
Past presenters have included Thomas Stevens (LA Phil ret.), David Evans (Cal State Long Beach), Wayne Bergeron (LA Studios), Gary Grant (LA Studios), Clay Jenkins (Eastman School of Music), and Mike Zonshine (Honolulu Symphony).
If you or any of your students are interested, please contact me at McNabmusic@gmail.com, or you can find more details at www.malcolmmcnab.com. I'm looking forward to hearing from you and I hope to see you at Camp McNab in July.

All the best,
Malcolm McNab

PS. Please look at the Camp McNab promotional video at
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llDZkL_WGpg
Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> James Stamp All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: