• FAQ  • Search  • Memberlist  • Usergroups   • Register   • Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

Sandra Clarke

Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> The Balanced Embouchure
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Valerie
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:49 am    Post subject: Sandra Clarke Reply with quote

It is with great sadness that I report the passing of Sandra Clarke. Sandra was not only a great horn player, but a kind & supportive friend. She was one of the few professionals who, back in 2007, openly supported my early efforts to promote The Balanced Embouchure in the French horn community while it was popular not popular to do so. I will never forget Sandra.

Sandra seemed to approach everything in life with passion. Read the testimonial she left on Jeff Smiley's website about BE. Her testimonial is on the right hand side. Scroll down to the bottom. http://www.trumpetteacher.net/testimonials.html

I love this part she wrote to Jeff Smiley:
Quote:
Congratulations on your work. I believe that within ten years (less if there is any justice and fairness out there�), everyone will be teaching your concept of lip rolling – if not the entire spectrum of your method.

Sandra Clark
co-principal Horn, Toledo Symphony"

Here's a link to Sandra's obituary. http://www.coylefuneralhome.com/obituaries/Sandra-Clark-3/#!/Obituary

9 mins · Edited · Like
trumpetteacher1
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was out of the loop on this one. Shocked and saddened.

Jeff
Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> The Balanced Embouchure All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: