• FAQ  • Search  • Memberlist  • Usergroups   • Register   • Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

CG Brass Camp Recordings etc

Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> Claude Gordon
View previous topic :: View next topic  
StupidBrassObsession
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:58 pm    Post subject: CG Brass Camp Recordings etc Reply with quote

Hi,

I've asked about if there are recordings of CG talks at the Brass Camps etc in the past, several years ago, but still nada.

I know they must exist because I can see that Jeff Purtle's website used to host them.

That said, the list of recordings on his website has been 'coming soon' for over 3 years now. They all sound really interesting and so it constitutes the world's largest pedagogical tease! hahah I know Jeff's a busy guy, so it's not my intention to hassle him about it, I only mention it because I know some people out there must have some recordings and I'd love to get my hands on them!

Anyone???

prunenoveggie

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I second that! If there's any work that needs to be done editing and/or cleaning up the recordings, I would be glad to assist.
1956 Conn 6B Victor
Reeves and Curry Mouthpieces
Jeff_Purtle
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is more than a tease. The audio and media aspect of my site is being worked on now. I'm collaborating with a web developer because I'm more busy now and can't do it all by myself.

I have collected even more audio lectures and I believe the upcoming way the site will present the media will be very useful.

Sorry for the long wait. I was working on my ebook in the iBooks Store, which has been well received with some very kind comments.

Thanks!
Jeff
+1 864-354-3223 iPhone w/ FaceTime
EricV
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That will be great, looking forward to listening to the old CG brass camps i have heard so much about!

EricV
Jeff_Purtle
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This has also been answered in another CG thread. I recently started posting CG lecture sound files to my updated site. To find them and listen you need to create a free account and click the authentication link in your email and then login and look on the home page for the most recent one listed at the top. More audio lectures will be uploaded along with updated features for the sound files to make them more useful. Enjoy! Please tell others about my site.

Jeff
+1 864-354-3223 iPhone w/ FaceTime
Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> Claude Gordon All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: