• FAQ  • Search  • Memberlist  • Usergroups   • Register   • Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

Developing sensitivity by means of

Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> The Balanced Embouchure
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Seymor B Fudd
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 3:22 am    Post subject: Developing sensitivity by means of Reply with quote

Just couldn't refrain myself from posting this: Throughout my long "blowinglife I have experienced periods of "lipconditions" not really having any clue as to why.
Guessed too much of this or that. Or the reverse.
Now, slowly working myself into the BE I have noticed that I have become acutely aware of the state of my lips. Pushing the envelope, all the time beeing aware of too much pressure, fatigue coming up, out of pitch, you name it. As if I all of a sudden have developed a fine-tuned feedback system ( of course this has been there all the time). And I have been a hornblower since 1958.....Sancta simplicitas...
Probably just one beneficial side effect!
Any one out there noticing the same??
Yamaha YCRD2330II
Yamaha YCR6330II
Getzen Eterna Eb
Trumpets:
Yamaha 6335 RC Schilke 14B
King Super 20 Symphony DB (1970)
Selmer Eb/D trumpet (1974)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> The Balanced Embouchure All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: