• FAQ  • Search  • Memberlist  • Usergroups   • Register   • Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

New product - the Leather EZ Bucket Mute for Trumpet

View previous topic :: View next topic  
trpthrld
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:12 pm    Post subject: New product - the Leather EZ Bucket Mute for Trumpet Reply with quote

Link

www.trumpetherald.com/marketplace.php?task=detail&id=146827&s=The-Best-Trumpet-Lead-Pipe-Swab-EVER--

www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPWAJqghk24&feature=youtu.be
trpthrld
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A correction and a full disclosure:

The correct web site is www.theeazybucket.com

Disclosure:

When I first played the leather mute, some note didn't speak as clearly as they should. I fixed that by pulling out the cloth that covers the stuffing (you need to slip your fingers between the inside of the mute & the cloth-covered flexible ring) and I then removed about half of the stuffing.

For me and my ears - that not only fixed the notes not speaking clearly but also gave it a better sound.

That's one of the terrific benefits of the EZ Bucket mutes - you can remove or add stuffing to dial-in the sound that you want!

www.trumpetherald.com/marketplace.php?task=detail&id=146827&s=The-Best-Trumpet-Lead-Pipe-Swab-EVER--

www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPWAJqghk24&feature=youtu.be
jimspeedjae
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just bought myself one of these - never been a great H&B bucket fan, nor the Jo-Ral.

I am in no way affiliated with Easy Bucket Mutes, but I wouldn't hesistate to recommend this. It's a classy piece of kit, not only in look but also in sound. It gives the warmth of sound I've been looking for in a bucket, without deadening it completely, whilst letting the notes speak clearly.

So thanks Kevin for getting it to me...and thanks Tim for the head's up.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> Other Toys All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: