• FAQ  • Search  • Memberlist  • Usergroups   • Register   • Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

Bugler's Holiday Comedy Skit

View previous topic :: View next topic  
OmriBarak

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:11 am    Post subject: Bugler's Holiday Comedy Skit Reply with quote

Hey all,

I was looking for a specific video of Bugler's Holiday skit from the earlier years of YouTube:

Three trumpets come out and start playing the piece while a fourth starts fumbling around, trying to assemble his trumpet while dropping just about everything. Finally having assembled his trumpet, the piece promptly ends before he plays a note, and he takes all the applause and credit for himself.

Does this ring a bell? If anyone knows where to find it, it would be deeply appreciated!
blbaumgarn
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:22 am    Post subject: Buglers Holiday comedy skit Reply with quote

Oh, my goodness, I tried to forget about that years ago. You mean someone was taping that whole thing?
ajna

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Search youtube for "triple and touch buglerīs holiday"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> Performers All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: