• FAQ  • Search  • Memberlist  • Usergroups   • Register   • Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

Lessons with Tony Plog

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dayton
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:02 am    Post subject: Lessons with Tony Plog Reply with quote

I want to let everyone know that Tony Plog is now offering lessons via Skype. http://anthonyplog.com/Home.aspx

Tony has a great depth of orchestral, small ensemble and solo experience as a trumpet player, but these days he is more well-known for his teaching/coaching, and composing.

I took a lesson from him recently. We worked on everything from fundamentals to techniques for practicing challenging musical passages and approaches to some of the pieces I am preparing for upcoming performances.

Tony had some keen insights to offer and some great stories to share. I highly recommend that you check out his website and consider a lesson(s) with him.

[Edit: I have no financial incentive to promote Tony. I simply think that he is an excellent teacher with a lot to offer the TH community.]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> Pedagogy All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: