• FAQ  • Search  • Memberlist  • Usergroups   • Register   • Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

Conn Cornet

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> Cornet/Flügelhorn
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bflatman
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 4:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

These instruments are phenomenal, find the right mouthpiece and you will become a musical god.

I use an obscure 1900s smallish piece that wobbles slightly in the receiver and all audiences love it.

It is a blast. Blues, Jazz, Trad, contemporary, classical, it all sounds great in any genre and in any setting.

I play Rodrigos Concierto de Aranjeus, Gershwins Rhapsody, Queens Bohemian Rhapsody, Buddy can you spare a dime, Cry me a river, and a dozen others from Oasis, to Carol King, to Uans Chinatown, to Harrys You made me love You.

Do take the time to learn and play Davenport Blues as an homage to Bix.

There is nothing this horn cannot do except for one thing, it cannot squeal a triple high c in pissing contests, and I have no need of that kind of nonsense.

Without a shadow of doubt you could build a career on this horn.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> Cornet/Flügelhorn All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: