• FAQ  • Search  • Memberlist  • Usergroups   • Register   • Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

PSA: Do not buy from Ebay seller Frisco 1227...

Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ProAm
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I, too, have purchased items throughout the years from ebay seller frisco1227 and have found nothing to complain about. I haven't chimed in because it has been a while - probably years - since my last purchase so perhaps the situation isn't what it used to be.

I haven't been around TH as long as TMT so my credibility might be legitimately questioned.
Tpt_Guy
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ProAm wrote:
I, too, have purchased items throughout the years from ebay seller frisco1227 and have found nothing to complain about. I haven't chimed in because it has been a while - probably years - since my last purchase so perhaps the situation isn't what it used to be.

I haven't been around TH as long as TMT so my credibility might be legitimately questioned.

No need to continue hostilities. Others on the thread have commented on gripes with the seller and others still have relayed positive experiences.

Let's just all do our due diligence as buyers and watch out. I have seen the original listings mentioned (the retired symphony musician's listings) and then frisco1227's relisting of the items, cleaned up and at higher prices. The original listings did outline that many of the pieces were modified. frisco1227's listings leave that out. That calls into question whether or not his other items are as described, so I take my business elsewhere. I can't afford to make a crapshoot and lose.

"A good teacher protects his pupils from his own influence."
-Bruce Lee
ProAm
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No hostility here. Just reporting that I have had a good experience myself and acknowledging that what once was might not still be so.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> Mouthpieces All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: