• FAQ  • Search  • Memberlist  • Usergroups   • Register   • Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

Reynolds trumpets

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bryceh1217

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reynolds trumpets Reply with quote

Hi everyone. I was just wondering what your opinions were on the Reynolds trumpets with the silver bells. I know that Reynolds worked for HN White when they were producing the killer "King" liberty trumpets with the silver bells. I currently play a reynolds medalist trumpet and actually prefer it over most Bachs and Yamahas ive played. My question being, is the Reynolds sillver bell trumpet a pro quality horn, and what is yall's opinions on the sound and intonation compared to popular factory horns such as Bach and Yamaha? I am honestly looking to upgrade and am considering this horn, but I won't be able to try it before buying. Thanks!
PawnshopSelmerMan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 3:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello. I gotta say that the Reynolds horns have certainly earned my trust. I bought a Reynolds professional trumpet a while ago and once I got used to it, it was everything I ever dreamed, it definitely reminded me of a King Silver flare. Easy to play and once I got used to it I could bend, slot any note no problem. A great purchase, a dream come true.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> Horns All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: