• FAQ  • Search  • Memberlist  • Usergroups   • Register   • Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

All Things New - New Music for Trumpet

Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> Orchestral/Chamber Music/Solo
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chris OHara
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:03 am    Post subject: All Things New - New Music for Trumpet Reply with quote

Hello trumpet friends!

I am excited to announce a new collaborative CD project with composer R. Christopher Teichler: All Things New! This project will feature all new works for trumpet in various settings (trumpet and piano - including a new trumpet sonata, trumpet ensemble, brass quintet, trumpet and chorus, trumpet and harp, trumpet and strings with voice, etc.). We need some help to make this a reality. Please consider donating at any level. Thank you for your support and your support of new music for trumpet!

https://igg.me/at/all-things-new/x/18886283

Link

www.chrisjohara.com
www.alliancebrass.com
Chris OHara
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey friends, we have just added a new perk! At the $40 level you can get a copy of the CD and sheet music for the new Sonata for Trumpet and Piano. I'm really enjoying working on it and I'm sure you (and your students) will enjoy it too! Check it out here: https://igg.me/at/all-things-new/x/18886283
www.chrisjohara.com
www.alliancebrass.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> Orchestral/Chamber Music/Solo All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: