• FAQ  • Search  • Memberlist  • Usergroups   • Register   • Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

vintage martin flugelhorn

Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> Cornet/Flügelhorn
View previous topic :: View next topic  
major562

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:54 am    Post subject: vintage martin flugelhorn Reply with quote

Where is the best place to find out about old or vintage Martin Flugelhorns. I have one and have only been able to find a couple of photos not any information. Thinking about selling it and getting Olds flugel or Flugelbone
lipshurt
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'll give you a hundred bucks:)

seriously, those are pretty rare. Unusual setup with mouthpiece and receiver.
www.youtube.com/lipshurt
major562

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2018 12:43 pm    Post subject: vintage martin flugelhorn Reply with quote

I am being told the Martin Flugel may be from the 1920's. It is in very good shape and plays well but seems to be almost a semi-tone flat across the board. I dont know how to correct. It has a mouthpiece then an adjustable receiver
and then the lead pipe. I enjoy playing it solo but cant play with anyone until I find out how to correct problem. Im not a collector so I may just sell It and by a newer one. I'm a comeback player after 40 years so new to Trumpetherald. Looking for advice of how to fix or where to sell and how do I go about finding value. Not trying to get rich lol
Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> Cornet/Flügelhorn All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: