• FAQ  • Search  • Memberlist  • Usergroups   • Register   • Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

Looking for a place to print blank chord charts

Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> Jazz/Commercial
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bmaassen

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 2:33 pm    Post subject: Looking for a place to print blank chord charts Reply with quote

Part of my process when memorizing the changes to a tune is to write out the chord chart by hand, first with the chord numerals and then with the letters of the commonly used keys. By the end it looks like an IReal Pro chart. I usually get a ruler and draw the chart myself on staff paper, but I'm starting to get sick of how sloppy my charts are looking.

Sorry about making such an odd request, but is there any website that allows you to print blank chord charts like this? All the sites that I can find are for guitar.
MrOlds
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why not make them in iReal Pro? You can print your charts by using the share as pdf button.
jazz_trpt
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2018 7:55 am    Post subject: Re: Looking for a place to print blank chord charts Reply with quote

bmaassen wrote:
Part of my process when memorizing the changes to a tune is to write out the chord chart by hand, first with the chord numerals and then with the letters of the commonly used keys. By the end it looks like an IReal Pro chart. I usually get a ruler and draw the chart myself on staff paper, but I'm starting to get sick of how sloppy my charts are looking.

Sorry about making such an odd request, but is there any website that allows you to print blank chord charts like this? All the sites that I can find are for guitar.

Try Musescore:

https://musescore.org/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> Jazz/Commercial All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: