• FAQ  • Search  • Memberlist  • Usergroups   • Register   • Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

New Trumpet Ensemble Publisher: JPS Publications!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Joshua712

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 6:17 pm    Post subject: New Trumpet Ensemble Publisher: JPS Publications! Reply with quote

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 5:58 pm Post subject: New Trumpet Ensemble Publisher: JPS Publications! Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post
Hi Trumpet Herald Community!

I am very very excited to announce the launch of my new website www.jpspublications.com which will serve as a digital platform for the distribution of my arrangements for brass chamber ensembles!

Current works in the catalog include 6 movements of the Mozart Requiem arranged for trumpet quartet, the entire Holst First Suite in Eb arranged for large trumpet ensemble, and a fresh new setting of the hymn "Blessed Assurance" for trumpet quintet.

I hope you will consider taking a look at my website and facebook page "JPS Publications".

To order arrangements or commission new arrangements send an email to jpsmusicpublications@gmail.com

Thanks!
Josh
Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> Literature All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: