• FAQ  • Search  • Memberlist  • Usergroups   • Register   • Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

quietly in the upper register

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> High Range Development
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GreatRambino

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don Herman rev2 wrote:
GreatRambino wrote:
I personally am not the trumpet player in the family so I wouldn't have much insight to post for you all. The threads may be old to you but they are new and relevant information to me. I am sorry you think I am a scammer but in reality I am just a dad trying to help his kid play the trumpet better. And one who didn't realize that I must endear myself to the community before I was allowed free roam on the site.

Endearment not required, just a beer or maybe Scotch and soda. Or even neat.

Seriously, and assuming you are as well, in defense of the negativity the forum has experienced a lot of people who came here, made five random posts in five random threads, then post whatever they have on the Marketplace. The Marketplace was getting flooded with junk so we put in the rule to allow (force)new members to introduce themselves. We are not eBay, more like a family (yes, with the full range of personalities), and wish to know a bit about the person from whom we are buying (or to whom we are selling). So you simply got caught in the net. Carry on, and feel free to peruse threads and ask questions to help your son (daughter). But do bear in mind this is the Internet, with all sorts of folk from all over the word participating, and on the 'net nobody can see you smile.

Thanks. I will just consider this the hazing part of the initiation. I take no offense and appreciate that you have controls in place to protect the site.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> High Range Development All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: