• FAQ  • Search  • Memberlist  • Usergroups   • Register   • Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

Where do you purchase sheet music?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
DJtpt31
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:58 am    Post subject: Where do you purchase sheet music? Reply with quote

Hello,

I am doing a survey to better understand the preferred method of purchasing sheet music by other musicians and the form you like to receive your music. There are 3 questions and it's super easy. I appreciate your time and your feedback.

here is the link to my google survey.

https://goo.gl/forms/Zm7DZ1sQlP9WEmlW2
DJtpt31
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is getting a lot of looks, but if you already haven't please spare a moment to participate in this short survey/questionnaire. The data collected will be used for research musicians preference to brick-n-mortar or online for purchasing sheet music. It takes about a minute or so to answer 3 simple questions. There is no limit to what you can say the more info the better. I would really appreciate your feedback. Please share this with others, too!

Thanks,
David
DJtpt31
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2019 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please consider taking a moment to complete this survey. Super simple questionnaire regarding the purchase habits for sheet music. Many thanks to the folks who've already participated.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> Literature All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: