• FAQ  • Search  • Memberlist  • Usergroups   • Register   • Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

Drew McGee is a DEADBEAT

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Deacon

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2018 8:47 am    Post subject: Drew McGee is a DEADBEAT Reply with quote

There is a listing for a Bach double trumpet case in the marketplace that I bought in early February for $160 and it was never shipped to me. Drew gave me the lame excuse that he was on spring break vacation and asked me to wait, so I did. Fortunately I made a PayPal claim before my 30 days was up, and got my dough back. I have seen him list this case on several sites, and now he is listing it here again.
Jon Arnold
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for posting. I was ripped off for a mouthpiece. I have been on here for years and never had a problem.
Deacon

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I asked the Administrators to delete his account, but they are not interested in helping out in this matter.
Jon Arnold
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is a shame.
Jon Arnold
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2019 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do not buy anything from this guy.
Jon Arnold
Heavyweight Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2019 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.trumpetherald.com/marketplace.php?task=detail&id=117571&s=Bach-Stradivarius-37-Bb-Trumpet
Tptgirl

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:18 pm    Post subject: Drew McGee. Reply with quote

Did this Drew McGee thing ever get resolved???
I just had a student send him some $$$$ for a horn. I’m worried now!!!!
Tptgirl

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2019 11:55 am    Post subject: Drew McGee Reply with quote

I am compelled to post a positive note about Drew McGee as a follow up to my recent inquiry. I saw the negative posts.. after a student of mine had sent him a $$ deposit to purchase a horn he was selling. In a panic (for my student), I contacted Drew, and asked him to refund the payment, as I had read this stuff on Trumpet Herald. After a bit of communication, it appeared to me that Drew HAD indeed been less than communicative with a recent buyer, and had issues.. but he told me that they had been resolved. He agreed to refund the payment to my student, and he did. The payment was promptly refunded. He told me that he is working to fix the negative reputation that he has on trumpet herald. He told me that he was indeed partially responsible for the bad reputation, but he is not a "crook".. he just messed up. Anyway. I believe him, based on his quick response and fast return of $$ to my student. He asked me to post this... and I gladly agreed, as he has worked well with me, and all communication has been prompt and as promised. SO, for what its worth. My business dealings with Drew McGee have been positive, and honest.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> Reveille All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: