• FAQ  • Search  • Memberlist  • Usergroups   • Register   • Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

Longshot question...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> Jerome Callet
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chaser
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2003 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do any of you guys (especially those distributing Callet products) know where to find some of his older stuff?

Specifically, I am looking for a Callet JAZZ mouthpiece (tpt). I sold the two I had when I stopped playing, and now after 12 years am playing again and am looking for one. If not, can anyone with experience recommend one of the pieces in his current line that is very, very similar?

I loved the rim design that Jerry had before he brought in the two guys who started collaborating on mpc design with him.

Thanks!
tptguy
Jerome Callet Forum Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2003 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chaser,

I do see the Jazz mouthpieces pop up on eBay on occasion. So, keep an eye on that. Also, place a "Wanted" ad in the TH Marketplace, if you haven't already. Also, go to http://www.trumpetchops.com and ask Lee Adams which newer Callet pieces come closest. But, all the newer pieces will have the rim that Vladmir from Giardinelli brought with him when he started working for Jerry. - Kyle
Chaser
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2003 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that I sold one of my pieces (Jazz) to Lee in 98'. Small world.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> Jerome Callet All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: