• FAQ  • Search  • Memberlist  • Usergroups   • Register   • Profile  • Log in to check your private messages  • Log in 

phpBB upgrade

Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> Comments and Suggestions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gsgleason

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:40 am    Post subject: phpBB upgrade Reply with quote

I'd love to see an update to the site. It's not very usable on mobile, nor is it very good on my desktop. I have a 2560x1440 display and the entire site is locked at 731 px, less than a third of my monitor width.

Even a simple css update would make this much more usable, like removing the fixed width table and increasing font size.
Tobylou8
Veteran Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, it would be nice but I don't think to most it matters. This site has been this way, I'm guessing, since it's inception. I magnify the screen and save the preference. I used to not be able to do that. It does make some of the graphics blurry. If it had a like button and some kind of reputation system, one would know if the poster is legit or new. I was told to just "figure it out". Old friends from TM I know, but some of the TH guys post good stuff, the others, not so much and there seems to be little pushback against bad advice, not just differences in opinion either. I said all that because a reputation "meter" would help that. Also, if there was a like/agree/kudos button, I wouldn't have had to type all this. +1 if you agree!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    trumpetherald.com Forum Index -> Comments and Suggestions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: